Thomas H. Dobson, age 90 years, of Audubon, passed away on Thursday May 24, 2018
Thomas was born in West Hempstead, NY on June 29, 1927, son of the late John and the late Ida (Tolson) Dobson. He graduated from Pratt Institute where he was captain of the Basketball team. Thomas worked as a Professional Engineer for 17 years for Josph T. Fewkes & Co. and 25 for GE in the Delaware Valley. He was also a World War II veteran of the Navy. Thomas was a member of Plymouth Country Club, The Philadelphia Tin Hats, The Association of Iron and Steel Engineers and The Plymouth Whitemarsh Conshohocken Exchange Club. He was also formally active in Plymouth Township Little League and Biddy Basketball.
• His wife of 64 years, Helen M. Dobson of Audubon
• His son Michael (Charlotte) Dobson of Del Rey Beach FL
• His daughter Carolyn D. (Keith) Boroch of Doylestown
• His brother Joseph Dobson of Hope Sound FL
• As well as Three Grandchildren and One Great Grandchild
Thomas Dobson's Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, May 29 from 10:30 AM at Epiphany Of Our Lord Church 3050 Walton Rd., Plymouth Meeting
The Visitation will also be held on Tuesday, May 29 from 9:30 to 10:30 AM at the Church
The burial will be held privately.
Memorial donations may be direct to Special Olympics Montgomery County.